Top 10 Reasons To Franchise
Starting your own business can be tough with a steep learning curve. If you do not have any business experience, taking the first step can feel like the first time you jumped out of an airplane- super uncomfortable.
Wouldn't it be easier to open up a business that has an existing business model? That's why you should look at franchise opportunities. Franchise models have created time tested systems that work. The franchisor will train you on steps A-Z on how to open your own franchise, and then run it on a day to day basis.
Here are the top 10 reasons to franchise, rather than start your own business.
- Track Record ~ most franchisors have opened multiple corporate and franchise units, and have a proven track record of success.
- Brand Power ~ participate in the success of larger brands that have the market reach in multiple states.
- Higher Chances of Success ~ if you are a first-time entrepreneur, you will have a higher chance of being successful
- Training ~ franchisors provide training and systems
- Buying Power ~ more franchise units equates to bigger buying power, and discounts that are passed on to you as the franchisee
- Marketing Expertise ~ most franchisors run a marketing fund in which they collect marketing fees and run the marketing for you
- Scalable ~ If you are interested in opening more locations, most franchisors give discounts on buying multiple territories
- Learn From Experts ~ who better to learn from than the franchisors who started the concept?
- Financing Options ~because you are opening a proven concept, there are plenty of franchise lenders that may potentially finance your deal
- Focus On Your Strengths ~ franchises have systems that are built for you, allowing you to focus on your strengths like customer service or marketing
If you are interested in opening your own Sweetberry Franchise, you can inquire here.
Written by Desi Saran
Founder & CEO of Sweetberry Bowls